Happy Birthday Status for Whatsapp, Birthday Images Messages Quotes 2017

By
Advertisement

Like This Post? Please share!:

Facebook Google+ Twitter Digg

Happy Birthday Status for Whatsapp, Birthday Images Messages Quotes 2017


Birthday Whatsapp Status provides you the most cool and attractive birthday status for someone close to you or for some close friend. Everyone wants to put a birthday whatsapp status or facebook birthday status for their friend , girlfriend , boyfriend , for husband and wife and for parents . We Provide a huge collection of beautiful birthday whatsapp status and wishes . Put these bday status on your profile and be attractive to someone
Sweet-Happy-Birthday-Messages-For-Friends-and-Family




1.♥♥♫♪Happy Birth­day to you ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸ ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birth­day to you ♪♫•*¨* •.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birth­day !!!!! ♪♫•* ¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birth­day to you! ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥

happy-birthday-image-31%2B%25281%2529
2.Just want to THANK ALL OF YOU for making me feel special on my Birthday, Love You Guys!

3.Some like Sunday some like monday, but i like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart.
Happy_birthday

4.Happy birthday to someone close to me. Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven.

5.Happy birthday, my friend. I can’t imagine celebrating with anyone else.

6.May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.

7.The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.

maxresdefault
8.Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday!

9.May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

10.May God shower his choicest blessings on you. wishing you happiness, good health and a great year ahead. Happy Birthday…


hqdefault
11.You mean everything to me … I Love You … HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a day as special as you are!

12.Wishing you happy endings and great beginnings. Happy Birthday

13.I m so glad u wr born, bcoz u have a brighten of my lyf and filled it with joy.. happy b’day…

14.Birthdays will come & go but the wishes will live together with us

15.Angels are singing, the sun is shining, today is your birthday & i am celebrating. You are my angel in heaven. I Love You

16.Thanking my Dear Lord for another wonderful year of life full of blessings…and thanks for all the birthday wishes.

17.Happy Birthday my precious angel! May God guard all your steps, actions and thoughts and keeps you healthy and lucky!


18.Birthdays are natures way of telling us to eat more cake

happy-birthday-for-best-friend-quotes
19.Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.

20.Wishing you a birthday filled with sweet moments and wonderful memories to cherish always! Happy Birthday

21.May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Get More: Best status

Birthday Quotes status for Whatsapp

happy%2Bbirthday


  • Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.
  • Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town. Have a great day.
  • Even when skies are gray, you brighten every day. You will always be the love and light in my life. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday. Wishing you more glorious and wonderful years on the surface of the earth – or wherever you might be.
  • The best part of our courtship is sharing it with a person like you. Happy Birthday Honey!
  • Romantic Whatsapp Messages
  • 'Happy birthday to you' is the most sung song in the world and it has been sung in space as well.
  • Happy Birthday to you. may you have many more. you have been a great friend to me. i have a little wish, may we be friends, till the world ends.
  • Birthdays used to be almost sacred... now its a simple status update and people only react according, not personally.
Get More: Whatsapp dp

Birthday Status Quotes

birthday%2Bimages

  • Why are birthday's good for you? Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest!
  • May your birthday be filled with love laughter and happiness. God bless you on this special day.
  • I get so excited when someone brings out the cake at a birthday party because that means I can leave soon. 
  • Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend 
  • Happy Birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.
  • Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.
  • Define Birthday? “The one and only day in your life when you were crying and your mother was laughing.”

Birthday Status Messages

We are less like best friends & more like twins – even your birthday feels like mine. Happy birthday. 

Life is boring when u are not around. Happy Birthday to u - let's make it grand!

Wish u a 100 times happy return of this special day. 

I hope that today is the beginning of a great year for ME because its My Birthday..!!

Wishing u a birthday filled with sweet moments & wonderful memories to cherish always! Happy Birthday

Remember that when its not yours & be nice to your friends Today. Happy Birthday! 

Happy birthday to my friend, god blessed you & happy this day.

Hope Your Special Day Brings Yu All That Your Heart Desires ! Happy B day.Wish u A Very Happy Birthday.

Have A Wonderful Happy Healthy Birthday & Many More To Come.

Do U believe in miracles ? I sure do because i found U I love you Happy birthday To U 

 A whole day to celebrate.

Hello Friends.. Eat, drink & Enjoy because it is my birthday...!!

Happy birthday to my Awesome, beautiful and fabulous best friend. You are the most gifted _ person on this world, happy birthday to my best friend....

I hope your birthday is Awesome. May your gift be Healthy, joy and Happiness.

Some like Pizza some like Burger, but I like your birthday.happy birthday my sweetheart....

 Birthdays will come and go _but the wishes will live together with us..!!

May you God Blessed you and You live Long Happy Birthday..

I am so glad you were born on this earth, because you have a brighten of my life and filled it with joy and happiness.. happy Birthday day...

Angels are Dancing, the sun is shining, today is your birthday and I am celebrating. Happy B Day to My friends..

I fell in love with you not for how you are look, just for how you are from heart. happy birthday my life.
Today is your birthday On this special day today i wish and pray, may you get the lot of happiness & joy Happy b'Day brother.

Happy birthday brother,wishing U a day filled with happiness, & a year filled with  joy.

I thanks the God who can give me Brother like you Happy Birthday Brother..

May all happiness and joy come true in your life. many happy return of the day Happy b'day bro.

A mother holds her children hands 4 a short while, but their hearts forever. Happy birthday mom.

Mom you are my best friend Mom,May god give you all happiness to my mom.. happy birthday my mom

 I wish that your birthday brings a new year as sweet, peppy & fiery as u. Happy birthday. 

You mean everything to me,,I Love U ,,HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a day as special as u are! Wish you happy b day dear 

 I want to thank everyone for my special day..!!

I may not be an expert at being your best friend but I promise to try again & again till my dying breath. Happy birthday. 

 I promise to light up your life even after u blow the candles away. Happy birthday. 

Our friendship is like the Sun. Even when u can’t see me, I’m always shining for u. Happy birthday 
Birthday ki to party honi chahiye,wish to morning ki bhi hoti hai.HAPPY B DAY,

May God shower his choicest blessings on u. wishing you happiness, good health & a great year ahead.

Thinking of u with love on your birthday & wishing you everything that brings & happiness today and always.

Trying to look happy when no money falls out of your birthday card.H B Day

Happy B Day To My Friend, Stay Blessed And Happy This Day.

Don’T Worry About Your Age, U Will Be Older Next Year.. Happy Birthday!

Hey Everyone..Eat, Drink And Makes Merry Because It Is My Birthday.

Whatsapp Birthday Status Quotes

Happy-Birthday-my-love-wishes


  • Have a wonderful, happy, healthy birthday now and forever. Happy Birthday!
  • Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy! Don’t ever change.
  • Happy Birthday to a person that’s charming, talented and witty, and reminds me a lot of myself.
  • You are the most special friend I know, and I’m so glad that I can call you my best friend. I hope you have the happiest birthday ever.
  • A great friend and a happy birthday: that’s what you are, and that’s what I wish for you.
  • Today, I wish all your dreams come true as you walk on your path. Count your blessings day by day, realize there are more than years in your life! So, celebrate your day!
  • Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all your birthday wishes come true.
  • It’s your birthday today! You know what that means? It’s time to wear the hat, blow the candles and cut the cake. But don’t forget to think of all the wishes you want to make! Enjoy your day!
  • The sun is shining more brightly today as a way to wish you happy birthday.

My Birthday Status,Self Birthday Status for Whatsapp & Facebook


  • Here you will get birthday status about your birthday, my birthday Status in english,hindi, today is my birthday Status, tomorrow is my birthday status.
  • Happy birthday to me" or "Thanks for the wishes" or "X years since the world is beholding this beauty".
  • Thank you Mom for giving birth to this wonderful child.
  • I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great men I am today.
  • I have shown to me what dedication and commitment really means when it comes to having a happy and healthy married life. Happy Birthday to me.
  • Forget the fact that you are aging, and let us start celebrating! Happy birthday!
  • Yup its my Birthday yaaay me
  • Its my Birthday so make sure you wish me happy birthday lol.
  • I turned 20 today, feeling quite old. Not a teenage anymore.
Get More: Hindi Shayari | Hindi Status | Attitude Status 

Final Words:Just keep your's friend photo as display pic & change your status as wishing him/her heartly. This stuuf suits for the topics like best birthday status for myself,best birthday status for girlfriend,best birthday status for whatsapp,best birthday whatsapp status for sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...