Awesome Whatsapp Status For Whatsapp and Facebook

By
Advertisement

Like This Post? Please share!:

Facebook Google+ Twitter Digg
Here we have compiled some of the best,latest and untouched whatsapp status list for you.Which includes status quotes,short love status,Facebook status,wechat status,line status and many more.This page is updated every day so stay tuned for new additions…

(1). I always give 100% at work: 13% Monday, 22% Tuesday, 26% Wednesday, 35% Thursday and 4% Friday.
(2). Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness.
(3). Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
(4). That awkward moment when you spell a word so wrong that spellcheck has no suggestions.
(5). GETTING A TEXT IN THE MORNING and reading it with one eye open. (-.~)   (more funny whatsapp status )



(6). If I went binary, you would be the ‘1’ for me.
(7). Listening to the sweet sound of music.
(8). Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
whatsapp status
9). Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.
(10). The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.
(11). Cranking the music up and blowing my eardrums out.
(12). To be happy does not only mean acquire happiness but also to feel it.
(13). Life is like a coin. you can spend it any way you wish but you only it spend once
(14). Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
(15). I’m tuned in to a tune.
(16). I really Enjoy Looking at someone cool n dashing.. But when I get Tired.. I put the mirror dowN!!   (more Attitude status )
(17). I plan on living forever. So far, so good.    …( best whatsapp status)
(18). User Error. Replace User. Press Any Key.
(19). Rich is the person who’s happiness requires no money.
(20). If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words.


(21). Music is the one thing that never betrays me.
(22). LOVE. HAPPINESS. FRIENDSHIP. Which part of my life are you?
(23). Dear websites asking for my age, I’m going to select born in 2016. Sincerely, why is that even an option ?? -_-
(24). 11:10…One More Minute!!! *Gets Distracted* 11:12… SERIOUSLY!?!   .. cool whatsapp status
(25). Words begin with A,B,C. Numbers begin with 1,2,3. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with You & Me!

(26). Our society will never go entirely paperless. There’s always the bathroom.
(27). Failure is not an option – it comes bundled with Windows.
(28). A good girlfriend saves atleast 20 GB of space on your computers.
funny whatsapp status
(29). I Agree that cleanliness is next to godliness – but has anyone ever seen God :S
(30). Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.
(31). Those who can’t write programs, write help files.
(32). Happiness depends not on material things but to our view on the things.
(33). Sometimes the best revenge is to Smile, move on, and do nothing.
(34). Don’t interupt me when I’m listening to my music.
(35). Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.    whatsapp status


(36). Admit it. None of us know how to play Minesweeper. We just click randoms boxes.
(37). Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
(38). Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.
(39). Travel to life is like css to html .
(40). Sometimes the things that you are most afraid of are the things that make you tha happiest.
(41). I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.
(42). MP3ing it.
(43). The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Sally Berger
(44). Don’t play stupid with me.. I’m better at it!  .. best whatsapp status
(45). Relations are not exams so why cheat ? 🙁
(46). If you’re texting two people at the same time, you are biTextual…
(47). Try and fail, but don’t fail to try.
(48). love is being stupid together 🙂
(49). Do not be afraid to step on people. Mario made a career from it.
(50). My room is alive with the sound of music.
(51). I am not happy without you 🙁
(52). You can’t be happy unless you’re unhappy sometimes.
(53). why is there a tab called notes? its not like we can pass them back and forth in school!
(54). Music is the essence of life.
(55). Don’t try to typecast me.. its not possible!!     funny whatsapp status
(56). I don’t have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem 😉
(57). The happiest is the one who brings happiness to the greatest number of people.
(58). Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.
(59). Everyone can make you smile, but only certain people can make you happy…
(60). I remember my first day on twitter..I was like, What the fuck is this shit?
(61). The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of everyday.
(62). I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own font.
(63). We don’t care. We don’t have to. We’re the phone company.
(64). The awkward momment when im just sitting here and reading those boring statuses
(65). The greatest pleasure people can feel, is giving happiness to others.
(66). Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
whatsapp status ideas
(67). You like the person if you wish him happiness.
(68). after monday and tuesday.. even the week says wtf.
(69). If Apple made a car, would it have Windows?
(70). Positive thinking evokes more energy, more initiative and more happiness.
(71). For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
(72). I’m not anti-social, I’m just not user friendly
(73). I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears :-/
(74). Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
(75). It is all coming back to me..s aid the blind man as he peed into the wind..
(76). A gentleman is just another pervert but keeps his feeling bottled up     whatsapp status
(77). I desperately need a fixed income – Mine is broken
(78). My mom actually believes I’m dating a girl named Siri.
(79). To make a girl tender.. it is necessary to soak her in money
(80). Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.
(81). Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin
(82). Better to be a geek than an idiot.
(83). No matter what you do on the computer you always end up on Twitter, Youtube or Facebook.
(84). You still use Internet Explorer? You must like it nice and slow.    ….( funny status)
(85). Love is never fake but lovers are usually fake.
(86). The more I C, the less I see.
(87). Windows isn’t a virus, viruses do something.
(88). Music is my life… So let me enjoy it.
(89). A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
(90). The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
(91). Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass It’s about learning to dance in the rain.
(92). Its not that u fill the ‘void’ in my life .. it is just tha ‘u occupy lots of space’ in it 🙂
(93). I’m thankful my childhood was filled with imagination & bruises from playing outside, instead of apps and how many damn likes u get on a pic
(94). Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.
(95). Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.    more sad status
(96). Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.
(97). Tuning out the world…
(98). Be happy not because everything is good, but because you can see the good in everything.
(99). If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
(100). Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone !
(101). Everyone can make you smile, but only certain people can make you happy…
whatsapp status

If you like our list then don’t forget to comment below also If you know some other interesting facebook status  then we would love to add it to our list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...