Happy New Year 2017 Status and wishes for Facebook and whatsapp

By
Advertisement

Like This Post? Please share!:

Facebook Google+ Twitter Digg
Happy New Year 2017 Status…Hello, Friends…I hope all of you are fine. We are just twenty-five days behind entering the fresh new year 2017. Surely, there would be some plans going on in your mind related to the celebration of the Christmas and New Year.Some of you would be planning for a grand party while others would be planning a trip. Some would be going to meet their families while other will be going with their friends or boyfriend or girlfriend for an outing. Among these different things, there would be one thing common for all. And that common thing is wishing each other on the occasion of farewell of the old year and the welcome party of the New Year.
Happy New Year 2017 Status

Happy New Year 2017 Status


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 STATUS

Selection of wish for your special one, I guess is the most important and most difficult task at all. But don’t worry; we are here to help you out well in advance. We are presenting here a collection of New Year wishes which you can make use of to greet your loved ones. Whether it may be your friend, your family, your boyfriend or your girlfriend.We have a huge collection of wishes for all. Just scroll down and select the best one for you :

WISHES FOR FRIENDS

  • I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year my dearest friend.
  • Friend, neighbor, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
Happy New Year 2017 Status
Happy New Year 2017 Status
  • Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend! I wish I could be there with you.
  • A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.

 WISHES FOR FAMILY

  • To my awesome brother/sister: thank you for the fun, and sometimes embarrassing, memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year! Happy New Year, with love.
Happy New Year 2017 Status
Happy New Year 2017 Status
  • As I look forward to a New Year, I always think of the gifts my parents have given me. Though we’re miles apart, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Happy New Year, with gratitude to my lovely parents

 WISHES FOR BOYFRIEND

  • I wish you become more health conscious and limit fast food eating this year.
  • I wish you grow lustrous tresses that turn heads this year.
Happy New Year 2017 Status
Happy New Year 2017 Status
  • I wish you can spend more weekends with me this year.
  • sincerely wish you start wearing the ring I gave you this year.
  • I wish you decide the time we shall tie the knot this year.

 WISHES FOR GIRLFRIEND

  • You are God’s gift to me. In fact, the best gift I can ever have Happy New Year, My LOVE.
  • Let us forget the troubles, we have in the past and give a fresh start to us. Happy New year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...